HOME
AN AMAZING LEGACY IN STONE
ANTIETAM CREEK
» Leitersburg Bridge No. 2
» Old Forge Bridge
» Funkstown Turnpike Bridge
» Funkstown Bridge No. 2
» Claggett’s Mill Race Bridge
» Claggett’s Mill Bridge
» Rose’s Mill Bridge
» Devil’s Backbone Bridge
» Booth’s Mill Bridge
» Roxbury Mills Bridge
» The Hitt Bridge
» Pry’s Mill Bridge
» Felfoot Bridge
» Burnside Bridge
» Antietam Ironworks Bridge
» Antietam Aqueduct
» The Israel Creek Bridge

CONOCOCHEAGUE CREEK
REQUEST A BROCHURE
CONTACT US

A-13 • Felfoot Bridge | 1854
Over The Little Antietam --On Dog Street in Keedysville, East of Route 34, Toward Route 67

George Burgan built this Bridge over the Little Antietam Creek at “Felfoot,”
a land grant that was originally surveyed in 1734. It has squared pilasters at the outside of each arch- corner, seen in no other bridge in the county. The large barn on the east side, built by Sir John St. Clair in 1754, was a major French and Indian War supply depot for General Braddock’s forces.
 

Concept and photos by Katherine Campbell Francomano of DoubleDog Productions. Text by Frank Francomano.

| DESIGNED BY: ICON GRAPHICS |